Friday 14 December 2012

It's Official



It's exam week. Yuck.

So, if you were wondering where I fell off to, the answer is that I fell into my books.

Today, after my marketing exam was the first time I got to sign in all week. It was not as cathartic as I expect a puppy room would be, but I felt infinitely better afterwards. I'm sure the cat in my lap, bunting its head against my cheek helped too.

Anyway, I wanted, in this post to let everyone know how grateful I am, for the kind words and encouragement in regards to my artwork. I cannot, in words, tell you how wonderful that kind of support feels. Just know, that your kindness is truly appreciated, and that I have several projects on the go right now that I can't wait to post.

I'll be making a return to regularly scheduled content next week, when I'm done my exams :D

2 comments:

  1. Well now I know where you've been! Hope exams went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the worst one is over, and the others I could pass with a zero so I'm not as worried.

      Delete