Wednesday 5 December 2012

Shared Topic: Winterveil Wishlist


Blog Azeroth proposes a new topic for bloggers to discuss every week. This week is courtesy of Noahdeer of Be MOP.



Winter Veil is around the corner and it's time to sit upon Greatfather Winter's lap and answer the important question, "What do you want for Winter Veil?" Is it that expensive grand expedition yak? a nice transmog custom outfit? or a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock?

What is on your Winter Veil wishlist?

A public letter to Greatfarther Winter

Dearest Greatfather Winter,

I am not sure what to ask for this year.

I was going to request a Giraffe Calf, but as I was flying around the Barrens to snap a screen shot of yet another infuriating, calf-less family of Giraffes, I caught one.


I was going to ask for a Cinder Kitten, Greatfather, but Cy beat you to it. This little buddy was in my email this morning


So, Greatfather, forgive me, because I haven't got many things to ask for.

1. I would love the rest of the pets toward the Mr. Bigglesworth achievement. I know 11 pets is a lot, since I've only got the Mini Mindslayer so far. Ultimately, I would be happy to just get the pets I can't solo easily.

2. Could you get my Death Knight to level 90? My shaman too while you're at it? Or give me time... enough time to do it myself. I'd like that too.

3. This last one is the most difficult one, but it's also the most important, so I hope you can handle it. I would really like if you could give my realm its sense of community back. Lately, it's been kind of dead and I would really appreciate to see trade chat active again. I would even settle for a nice, new, social guild.

Thank you, in advance Greatfather.

Sincerely, Malkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment