Wednesday 30 January 2013

20 Days of WoW Blogging - Day 4



Day 4 - My best WoW Memory

Well... that is a loaded question.

I feel like I started to answer this with my Thanksgiving post back in November.

If I had to pick one distinct memory it was on the Lakeshire bridge when a level 40 rogue came up to mine, who was sitting on the bench waiting out rez sickness, and asked if I needed some help and maybe a guild.

This is my favourite because it sparked my first, true WoW friendship. It gave me a guild that I will remember forever. One whose name many of my toons still wear even though all of the members have moved on. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm still waiting for them to sign back on even though I know they aren't going to. I know that it's beyond time to move on, but now and then it's lovely to look back and think about the people who made my high school years bearable.

Anyway, I'm still horribly sick, so I'm going to pack this in for tonight. Tune in tomorrow for another installment of my journey to the insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment