Wednesday 23 January 2013

Caught

You'll never guess who caught me online this past Sunday. Navimie, of Daily Frostwolf and Navispam fame.

I should have taken pictures, but I was just so excited that I completely forgot, so for pictures you'll have to head over here and check out her post about the visit. I had a great time getting to chat with her, and for more details check out her post.

Ultimately, I'm just so pleased that she took the time to come out and visit me and more than a little star struck, if I can be honest. And for those of you wondering, yes, it was Navi who gifted me my silkworm.

Wee I got a golden seal :D

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Looked like you two had a nice visit. I have to admit the Raven Lord is one of my favorite mounts as well especially since it took only five years for me to capture =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, I had a great time :). My Raven Lord was the first mount Cy ever passed on for me when we were first dating. So, it's got a lot of significance for me. Not to mention it looks pretty snazzy. Wow five years, I got mine on our third run, back when you still needed a druid to summon him. Cy got one 2 years later.

      Delete