Thursday 7 March 2013

20 Days of WoW Blogging - Days 9 & 10


I've decided to group these two together because the first only requires a link.

Day 09 – Your first blog post

Here it is : Link

You'll notice that is is from April of last year because that's actually when I made the blog. I did a couple of posts and then lost interest until September, when I decided to stick around.

Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites

 Wow, lots. For a selection of my favourite blogs I would invite you to check out the blogroll to the right. I'm not really going to go into a lot of depth n them because they're all right there.

Blog Azeroth - This is my go to blog resource site. I really like doing the weekly shared topics and it's how I met most of my blog friends.

Warcraft Pets - When I need information on battle pets, I go here first. I'm mostly interested in capturing new pets than in battling pets and they have some really great tools to help me find out which pets I still need and how I get my hands on them.

Ask Mr. Robot - Don't know how to reforge properly? Ask Mr. Robot.

Noxxic - Noxxic provides "class guides" which I find helpful if I'm not sure which talent I might want to take or which gems I need. They also give suggestions on "rotation" or "spell priority" which  I find really helpful when I'm playing a new spec or class.

How to Priest - As a priest resource it's hard to beat How to Priest. I'm not a very active poster, but there is a wealth of information and if I have a priest problem, I go there to solve it.

Wowhead - My favourite WoW Database. Every quest, item, NPC, and more catalogued and waiting for you to search it.

The Daily Squee - Daily dose of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment